We are proud to promote our newly designed CM Man Guard Electric Chain Hoist in capacities from 1/4 to 3 tons. The hoist boasts numerous features that set it apart from other hoists in this category:
- The real benefit is less energy consumption required to operate the hoist as compared to its competitive counterparts. The CM Man Guard is more economical to operate while providing an environmentally friendly hoist alternative.
- The CM Man Guard overload clutch prevents lifting beyond load capacity, ultimately protecting the hoist or supporting structure and preventing potential injury to the operator.
- All CM Man Guard hoists feature an open design which allows for quick access to the brake and wiring for easy maintenance and adjustments.
- Following in the footsteps of the popular Lodestar, the CM Man Guard comes standard with a heavy duty AC disk brake, precision gearing and efficient electric hoist motors that are precisely designed for each speed and capacity.
- The CM Man Guard comes with single speed or variable frequency drive as standard features, with most units in stock ready to ship. The rigid hook mounting (standard) is interchangeable to other mounting options (sold separately).
This post was written by Joshua Karczewski, former Distributor Marketing & Product Launch Manager for Columbus McKinnon Corporation.