First off, expect the unexpected. We’ll be unveiling our most interactive and tech-savvy booth ever. Designed to showcase our brands and innovative products and services, our guests will have the opportunity to participate in a number of hands-on demonstrations and displays.
Guests will get a sneak peek at a ton of soon-to-be-launched products, including:
- CM Universal Trolley (UT). Our most flexible hoist trolley ever.
The UT can be used with virtually every CMCO electric and air chain
hoist up to 3-ton capacity, and can fit on various beam widths.
- CM Bandit. Our lightest and most compact ratchet lever hoist ever!
This rugged hoist is ideal for applications even in the tightest workspaces. Guests can test drive the Bandit, lift a load and check out its great free-chaining feature.
- CM Lodestar 2 Ton Single Reeved electric chain hoist features better headroom and less chain weight; but you can see it and try it for yourself.
- CTP adjustable trolley clamp is a heavy duty, yet economical, trolley designed for easy installation and superior strength. No tools are required
to move and adjust the CTP to a variety of different sized beams.
- Ergo Pendant Station for CMCO electric chain hoists. See its ergonomic design — developed in partnership with The Ohio State University — feel how comfortably it fits in your hand while you work the legendary CMCO rocker style push button switch.
It doesn’t end there. A number of popular recently-launched products will also be at ProMat, including:
- Yale Global King Wire Rope Hoist. Discover what’s new with this world-class hoist, from Quick Ship units and the 3-year standard warranty to explosion-proof options.
- Dixie Industries Sixth Wheel Ratchet. The patented ergonomic solution for the hazardous task of lowering tractor trailer landing gear. Come by, try it for yourself, and discover how this innovative design can prevent injuries.
- CM Hurricane 360˚ hand chain hoist will be featured in the “Drifting Challenge.” Test your material handling skills and see first-hand how easy it is to drift a load with the Hurricane 360˚— seeing and doing is believing.
- CM Lodestar Cutaway will allow guests to see the inter-workings of an operational Lodestar electric chain hoist. It’s a rare opportunity to see under the cover of a superior design in action.
- Our new hands-on Rigging Display lets you get up close to discover the craftsmanship and engineering forged into all our rigging products. While you’re there, check out some application photos on the digital display.
If you’re at ProMat you won’t be able to miss our new soaring Video Tower featuring the latest product visuals and on-demand product and training information. Lastly, register for a chance to win a seat in a CMCO Training Class of your choice in 2013. Stop by and ask for all the details.
At Columbus McKinnon, we engineer and build innovative material handling products for people and businesses that care about quality, safety, and having the right tools for their applications. Our presence and product offering on display at ProMat 2013 is proof of that. Discover us at Booth #1838.