Last weekend Columbus McKinnon attended the 25th LDI show in Las Vegas and it was an event to remember. The show featured product innovations and refinements in lighting, sound, projection, special effects and more. Attendance at the show was the highest we have seen in the last three years. Whether you were there or not, below are five valuable nuggets from the show that you may have missed:
- Innovative Products that were previewed and demonstrated during the three-day show, as written by Frank Hammel of PLSN News.
- Daily in-depth commentary by Miles Dudgeon from Live Design called “Walking The LDI Show Floor.” Miles makes you feel like you are right there with him and includes many interesting observations.
- Do you wish you had taken some snapshots to remember your time at LDI? If so, regret no more. Check out the images from
#ldi #ldi2012 shared via @livedesignmag
- Are you curious to know the recipients of the LDI 2012 Awards? If so, here is a complete listing as presented this week at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Last but not least, our big news at Columbus McKinnon is the launch of our new CM Entertainment website. It proved to be a crowd pleaser at LDI. Check it out and let us know what you think.
We look forward to bringing you more great products, services and training in the years to come!