As we look back at 2014 and begin planning for 2015, it’s interesting to see which of our blog topics were the most valuable and interesting to our readers last year. With all of our blog posts, we look to provide you with valuable information to help keep you safe and make your job easier. We aim to address your hottest questions, share interesting and unique application stories and offer how-to videos and tips that you can use day to day.
We received a lot of comments and views on our stories and we are thrilled with your response!
So without further delay, here is the list of our top 10 most-read Columbus McKinnon safety blog posts for 2014:
1. Forging vs. Casting: Which is better?
2. OSHA Update: Facts about the New Sling Regulations
3. Should a Warning Device be Continuously on When the Bridge Crane is Traveling?
4. The Low-Down on Chain Tie Downs
5. Grounding of Overhead Crane Systems
6. The True Meaning of the Name Lodestar
7. What is the Working Load Limit of a 2 Legged Chain Sling?
8. D8 Hoists Suspending Loads in Entertainment
9. The 3 Most Asked Questions from our CM-ET Motor Hoist Schools
10. Why use RFID in Material Handling?
While we’re at it, we thought we would share our most viewed Safety Webinar in 2014 with over 25,000 views. You can check it out here:
We want to take this time to thank you for reading our blog and sharing its messages across your various social media channels. Whether you’re a distributor or end-user, we are grateful for all of your interest in our products and services. Our entire team at Columbus McKinnon would like to wish you a great start to the New Year! We look forward to connecting with you in 2015.